peugeot 103sp

i was wondering if the 1980 peugeot 103sp with mags is a good moped and how much it would be worth in decent condition?

Thanks Matt

Re: peugeot 103sp

No. Please send me the contact info of the seller so i can get this dangerous vehicle off the road. Thanks.

I bought a brand new one back in '79, and it was very reliable for the 3+ years I had it, except for some very minor electrical issues. But that was 30 years ago, so I really have no idea how reliable one would be or what it would be worth now. But they are strong solid mopeds, simple in design, and pretty much everybody has the electrical things figured out now. Peace. Jerry.

Well, I guess the other matts's response answers your question. Buy it. And let me know if you find another one. Peace. Jerry.

damn whoever bought that one at hell ride. I wanted it. bad.

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

"This one":http://atlanta.craigslist.org/mcy/689155363.html became available recently... how do they compare with Moby's? They seem the same in a lot of ways, are they all variated?

~marc

Buy it. It looks freakin' sweet. How far is Atlanta from Louisville? I may jog down and pick it up.

They are better than mobys, they are variated and the engine is reed valve out of the box. People hit 40 with these doing almost nothing to them

Sheeyit. It's hard enough to find mopeds down here, let alone nice ones. Now this thing will go for a shitload. Not that I have $575 anyway.

A 103 is a dream machine. A 103 with mags is a dream machine +1.

word

Yea Yea Yea, I have one and like it too but the humble Maxi seems to handle better. I am measuring frame geometry today to try to figure out why

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account