Kid knocked over my bike today

I parked my bike at a rack and locked it and walked away as this other kid pulled up. He turned around and his back pack jostled my bike and it started to tip. I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" all slomo and shit, the lock kind of caught it and the only things that touched the ground were the grip and the foot peg. Still the kid saw the rage in my eyes and was all I'm sorry dude, I'm so sorry, My bad, I don't think I broke it. I was super fucking lucky, she still hasn't been paint to ground. Praise Allah.

P.S. why the fuck to they make tomos's with foot pegs. I bought mine used so I had to take what I could get, If I take a corner at anything above 25, the fucking peg catches the cement. I've almost fucking bailed a couple times.

Re: Kid knocked over my bike today

Chris Hernandez /

my boss backed his van into my bike one time, the forks have never been the same.

matt had a car dropped on his puch (he works at auto shop) just got a few scratches. He was luck.

one time at my work ( i work at a school) some dumb college kid locked his bike on top of my moped in a way where in order to unlock i had to lift up his bike over the other side of the bikerack while coaxing his lock around the otherside of the loop. this too a long time and i got so pissed that that i let the air out of one of his tires. i felt really bad about it and almost when back with a pump to fill it back up but didn't, oh well....

Fuck that, locking over someone is like almost as bad as choosing the urinal next to them while there is an empty one farther away.

or when someone tries to walk into a single toilet bathroom with you at a bar and looks funny at you when you yell at him to get the hell out!!

Kid knocked over my bike today

you can flip the pegs so they are higher.

i always pee next to people just to frak them out...... does that make me weird??

DId you kill him? Let me rephrase that. How did you kill him?

--Scott

Bruce Edwards /

"P.S. why the fuck to they make tomos’s with foot pegs. I bought mine used so I had to take what I could get, If I take a corner at anything above 25, the fucking peg catches the cement. I’ve almost fucking bailed a couple times"

With the bike vertical, how many inches are the pegs from the ground?

« Go to Topic — end of thread