On the streets of Grand Rapids

I finally got my 1979 & 1981 parts bikes combined into one. Time to look into a Leo Vince pipe.

1211412846_left79.jpg

Re: On the streets of Grand Rapids

leo vince pipe is hawt shit.

I hit 40 on flatness yesterday, (it was at a police sign scanner thingy)

everything else on the bike is stock. My acceleration didn't suffer as much as I thought it would, it still takes off.

So, while my mph reading wasn't as accurate as gps, I'm satisfied....until I start messing with my variator.

that's a pretty lookin' bike you've got there, what are those footrest-covers from?

I bent the footrest covers up from 0.060" aluminum. Gorilla glued rubber runner on top. I only had one original (LH) between the 2 peds. I have a template if you want to make some.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

We going to see this bad boy in Kzoo?? :-D

good job putting it together. looks fresh. and yeah, come to k-zoo this weekend!

Nice looking bike, how fast is it going? Is it a pa50 II If you don't go to K-zoo,

make it to Founders the monday after that at 7pm the Ghost Riders will be there.

Yeah it's a PA50II. I gps'd it @ 27 so I have some tuning to do. My 1980 (Yellow one in my profile pic) goes about 33 on the speedo on the flat & it's stock also. (I'm 220 lbs) I won't make K-Zoo but I do have plans to get down to Founders some Mon P.M. I need to learn how to mod my spare variator.

i'll give you the run-down...

my hobbit currently is in the mid 50's with the stock 12mm carb. (more than just a vario mod though)

« Go to Topic — end of thread