props to the shops

im always talking to people about how i fix mopeds and such, and they always say shit like "yep, i bet you can never find the parts you need though!" and by impulse i just agree with them. well i thought about it, and between the 3 or 4 shops on the internet i frequent (and there are plenty more) i cant think of a stock part i havent been able to find. nice job moped shops, keep the parts coming.

Re: props to the shops

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

From what I read, you have it right. Some times it's tough to find parts for cars out of the 70s. Jim

Yep. I couldn't do it without them.

props to the shops

You betcha. Also, getting things out in time for rallies is awesome. I just ordered with 1977 this week and it got here before I would have had to leave without it. Kudos.

come on. everyone's ready to pounce on an "i hate 1977 mopeds" thread, but nobody can give credit where credit is due. lets give the people who support our habbits some credit, eh?

-Steve

I just did.

ha besides you obviously.

kudos to 1977 mopeds. I was one of those people bad mouthing you during your transition. I have since ordered two times form you and I have been very pleased with your prompt shipping an communication. Keep up the good work, you have renewed my faith in your business and I will promote it again.

1977 is the shit.. really nice, really helpful everytime i call. and i always get my shit the same week i order. Treats is the shit too, benji is always very helpful and super nice. shipping couldn't be any faster, i am only 2 hours away though.

oh.. and of course moped junk yard. good guys.

i think seattle mopeds is ok

« Go to Topic — end of thread