estoril vs bullet or biturbo...

i got a mag mkll with a polini 65, a 15 bing and a estoril. runs good and is fast as shit... poor low end though... all mid range. also the estoril looks like shit... the resonator recurves like the one on my scooter,,, i prefer the look of the bullet or the biturbo on a top tank. will my performance suffer if i change it, and if so, how? i do prefer the bullet for the classic look. how does the bullet perform? any help is appreciated... or any review...

Re: estoril vs bullet or biturbo...

get a Boss!! better then Bullet or Biturbo!

All I know about is the Biturbo, which works fine for me, looks good, and is reasonably priced. IMO, all of those curly-q pipes look dumb, I wouldn't use one no matter how good they work, they totally ruin the looks of your moped, plus they are heavy, and will break the mounting bracket right off a Tomos. Peace. Jerry.

The Estoril is better than the bullet or biturbo any day and will give you a much wider power range. The Boss is just plain fast and sexy though...

Estoril isn't that heavy, mine hasn't broken the bracket on my Tomos after >500 miles. I have heard though that the Technigas Next is heavy and will break brackets.

the esteroil is very heavy. i have had 3 brackets welded on and broke. it even broke jb weld.

even Jb weld?!?!

Good welds are always better than jb weld epoxy!!

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I just put an estoril on my maxi since I bent my boss. The boss is way better, and a ton cheaper. The boss had the same low end and mid range, with greater top end. The estoril is obviously a step up from stock, but I'd get a boss - especially when you can almost get two bosses for the price of an estoril.

Oh, plus you can't really pedal with an estoril, which I don't like.

Gabe come over and try both on your ped . I have boss still in wrapper .You know where I live Bring that POS over LOL

i'll swing by hoppe... thanks guys. i think is fast enough but i prefer the look of the bullet since it really does not look like a performance pipe, but is beefier than the stock broomstick.

You used JB weld to put on your pipe? You serious?

« Go to Topic — end of thread