SUNSET RIDERS wednesday ride

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

do you live on the west side of SF? does it matter? come ride with us! we follow the philosophy of the beach. laid back mellow rides, and group mentality. we meet every wed. night at 10pm at pittsburghs pub, 48th and judah in the outer sunset. come out for beer, pool, and moped ridin. brought to you by the SUNSET RIDERS.

WEST SIDE IS THE BEST SIDE!

Re: SUNSET RIDERS wednesday ride

my friend and i might cruise out from the outer mission type area!

my boyfriend is gonna tag along too on our CT-90, not a moped but still a pretty damn cute bike!

where abouts do you ride? i don't know how late we can stay out cause of work the next morning but would love to meet some fellow moped kids, especially moby kids!

hopefully we will see ya tomorrow!

lexi

What's wrong with a little early evening drinking and ACTUAL sunset riding? What if we say meet at 7:30 - 8. Sun should be up until 8:30ish, and then we won't freeze or disappear in the night.

eh??

we would dig that!!!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

i think it sounds good. theres a few night owls that ride with us but i can ride all night. lets meet up at 7pm. at 10 we swing back to pittsburghs for more beer and a late ride for the willing. hows that sound?

damn i forgot i have to work. i'll try to make the 10p.m. one.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

ed, we dont normally ride out till almost 11. ive seen you buzz by my house twice this weekend, so you better be there. no excuses.

alex great meeting you tonight! see you kids tomorrow at 7!!!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

TONIGHT!

wait wait wait.....there's going to be a pool?

I'll bring my speedo to the 10pm ride!

Kirk

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

we are still gonna ride tonight despite the current hurricane here.

Wind Races!!! Anybody going to the Pit at 7:30?

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

we wont go anywhere without ya alex!

i'm comming yo! maybe some time in between

can't make it tonight cause i somehow managed to break my bike!

i'll try to figure it out and come next week :(

hey, nice ride. For some reason, my bike was idling ok when i let it sit in my driveway. Hope to be out there again next weds. I'll see about trying to have weds off.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

What a mess! 3 no shows for the early ride, so me, mike and alex froze our asses of for an hour. people showed up inbetween rides, and missed both. mike had technical issues and had to duck out. On the brightside ed finally rode with us and moped off-roading is the GREATEST! good times guys! all of you that came!

« Go to Topic — end of thread