Baltimore

Hey hey, so I've been dancing about this site for a couple of weeks now and thought I'd finally ask: Anyone else from around the Baltimore area here? Me and two of my friends recently got into the moped thing and it seems like everyone's in California or the land of the giant robot.

Anyway, just wondering.

Re: Baltimore

Pee ess, B-more isn't as bad as Ree made it sound, I swear.

angelique is from bel air. and shes awesome.

pretty much sums her up.

Tony - Baltimore /

I live in woodberry (hampden)

I am always looking to ride and have a couple other peeps too.

Want to start a ride day?

I also have some bikes I will be selling. Should be posting them tonight or tomorrow.

Cool, shoot me an e-mail about starting a ride day.

I'm down in Catonsville but usually ride around the Towson area with my buddies since they both live in Towson.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Thanks MichaelBBBBBB!

Yeh-yah! I can haul some peds down to B-more for some riding. There's a dude who lives in Hampden by the name of Ric who loves to go riding. We tried to go for a shred a couple weeks ago, but fate wanted him to have a flat tire, despite our efforts to fix it. I still owe a ride with him, so send me an email if you'z guysshhsh wanna go riding!

im from DC.....if you baltimore people want to meet up with us DC Metro area people for a big group ride that would be sick.

lets do it up.

I used to live in Hampden!

you guys should totally come up for robs ride on the 7th. hershey pa btw...

and once you guys figure out what day your ride day is the crew and i will def come crash the party.

Hey all.

I live in Baltimore (Charles Village), and it seems many of the members of this site are from Maryland. Why don't we start a Baltimore branch? Seriously!

im from elkton... its near chesepeke city. uhh im like an hr and a half away from bmore hit me up

All of these threads are 3 years old now. I just got on he road. My moped is only built to go 25 mph. So, if anyone is interested in riding/mentoring me, I live in Hampden. Hit me up.

P.S. Why don't we (Balto.) have a chapter, and how do we go about starting one.

?

haha you bumped a post my buddy Mike made like.. almost 4 years ago. a few months after this he gave up on mopeds and now I own his Moby. but the Baltards have been going strong for 3 years now. Were always riding around if you wanna come out sometime. we could do a stock only bike ride! some of us Baltards live in Hampden too as of recent. feel free to email me if you want to know when were riding next. were active and around:

http://baltards.wordpress.com/

« Go to Topic — end of thread