help identifying moped

Hey peeps!

Please help me out by taking a look at this picture and helping me identify this moped. Sorry for the newbishness. I really appreciate your help.

Peace!

1211249943_unidentifiedmoped.jpg

Re: help identifying moped

Looks like a Norelco, but I can't see it too well.

Do you have a closer picture?

Unfortunately not, I got it from a post on craigslist.

I have no idea what that is , but if i were you , i would go ask who owns it if they would take $50 for it and see what they say.

Right now it's going for $150, and it requires this work:

"brake lever, carb rebuild, speedo, flush gas tank, the signals worked b4 it was stored."

Deal or no deal?

that is an angel, a taiwan knock off of a peugeot. they are generic, but brendan found one in a ditch and it ripped.

also, jerry doesn't like them much. he broke one in half once by riding it.

Hhahaa.

I (oh man I'm still laughin) have an angel too, but it's not really like that one... there's a couple types of angels. I hate them too, and I still think they are made be _Norelco_. I'm sorry I can't see your picture too clearly tonight, as I burned my tongue earlier and some boiling hot soup.

lol i did not konw taste affected sight dz.you sure you didn't burn anything else?

That's definitely it. You can tell from the decal. Thanks for your help! I'm going to let this one pass.

Peace!

« Go to Topic — end of thread