Blasted a couple Harleys today.

It was great, I flew buy these guys ridin Harleys doin about 53mph screaming, they finally caught up to me at the red light, they were shocked, nothin but compliments. I rode for about 10 miles that fast it was great, what a rush.

Re: Blasted a couple Harleys today.

I believe that one's called a "Ricer Flyby" in the car circles. Funny stuff though, I can only imagine the looks on their faces as they smell that two-stroke exhaust.

BryAn eurism /

Good on ya! The first time I truly blasted someone was beyond words, made sweeter by the fact I only ran a Biturbo. The next time I got that feeling was when I kitted for Flock, staying up in the front down Coast, and knowing it was going to stay together. (dangled my pipe but still...)

The big bike riders were all totally impressed by the load and distance my moped was doing on my big trip. I had a few predictions that I'd need a new engine at the end of the trip, and until I found that blocked, small diameter tube up front of the baffle tube I thought I needed a new engine also. Things are very fine now that the tube is cleaned.

I can only imagine their faces when a friggin Newport iced them on their 1200 cc harleys.

Tyrone Biggumss /

yea.. i bet 500$ if they wanted to beat you they could easily.

thats like saying i was in a neighboorhood and i beat a porsche.

Yeah im sure they could. They were pullin off from a stop light, probably doin 25 when I went screaming by them at 9000 rpms. I saw them look at me like "what the fuck was that"

No shit tyrone. its just kinda funny, thats all. we know they could ice any moped if they wanted to.

I love that "what the fuck is that supposed to be?" look. Some day I swear to god someones head is going to explode at a gas station when I tell them how quickly/cheaply I get around. Most people I think don't believe me.

It's cool that you did it with a class act bike. You probably passed them so quickly that they didn't have a chance to give chase anyway, but it's nice that they appreciate good work.

« Go to Topic — end of thread