Shipping mopeds FYI

Check out uship.com if you need to ship a ped. I sold two this year and they went to CA and TX (from NH) for about $150 each. Beats the hell out of traditional shipping options.

Re: Shipping mopeds FYI

You can also DHL them. 150lb limit. I've used them three times for about the same money. You have to drain fluids, and box them up which is a PIA.

Thats the beauty of uship. You don't have to do anything, no boxing or draining, just be home for the pickup.

sometimes uship is rad. i know my friend chicago had a lazer shipped to seattle from kansas and it was like $300.

pretty much, you get whatever someone is willing to take to drive your ped to where you want it.

flat rate? NH to CA for only 150 and they pick it up is amazing. sounds too good to be true.. were your customers satisfied?

It works like this. You post up your item and state where it is and where it is going on the uship site. Then you wait for people to bid on the shipping of your item. So you may get a guy shipping a boat and an atv to the same location that is willing to go 30min. out of his/her way to make another $150. Or you may only get a few bids for about $300/$400. There is no standard rate.

« Go to Topic — end of thread