1975 cimatti

just found in trash.are these worth anything.needs some work and where can i find parts.please tell me something about this thanks

Re: 1975 cimatti

Handy Bikes has everything for your Cimatti. It is a great bike.

where are they located and is there a web site

fish_SHARK /

yes, very classy mopeds

Just google it. They have a website and a friendly knowledgeable parts guy. BJ is the man.

photo

This is what a nice one looks like

1211160270_cimatti_left.jpg

Re: photo

citybike, awesome ped. very very strong stepthrough frame.

the engines they have are great too, stout and reliable.

what are these worth in running condition any idea no nothing about it just found about 2 hrs ago in trash

anywhere from nothing (I've gotten two for free) to about $500 which is what the white one sold for.

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

If you don't want to deal with fixing that one up I might be willing to take it off your hands. Let me know if you are interested in selling it.

i have no spark how do you get that cover off to get to the points ,condensor ect.took center nut off but cant get any further please help. is there a tool for this

dude, 1st if theres a burned out tail light or no tail light bulb then you wont get spark. theres a switch on the bottom of the headlight bucket. flip it to the other position of where it is and you'll probably get spark. you dont need to pull the flywheel to get at the points to clean them. you can clean them through the flywheel gaps.

« Go to Topic — end of thread