Check out my rigid woody. Seriously, I took pics.

For the most part, done. I may add some more wood accents in the future to continue the theme but for now, it's OK. I may be selling it so I don't want to do too much more custom work until it's finalized.

Re: Check out my rigid woody. Seriously, I took p

what pipe is that

fish_SHARK /

boss, looks comfy!

drool :)~~~~

Beautiful.

I love all that open room behind that carb. Looks like its dying for a rear facing hugo delorto!

That seat and pipe as well as the woodwork look real nice as well

Leon Swarmer /

But the question is. "Is your wife happy with your rigid woody?"

looks great.

With that title, no naked deezy's. Surprise and relief!

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

Man, that thing is niiiiiiiiiice. How much are you thinking for a price on that?

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Sweet!

Make sure that bolt on the swing-arm holding the brake hub in place is tight! I had a bad experience on a hill with that.

But yea, thats awesome. Not too over-the-top. Looks to be a classy performer. Tecno Boss mania is out of control!

Very nice, I like the clean look.

Thanks all. I tried to keep it simple and clean. I didn't want too much craziness on it. After doing this from the ground up, I'm not so sure that i want to do another one for a while. It was cool and all but I actually get more enjoyment out of fixing up the stuff that's even older. Depends on what pops up next though.

I think my title is scaring people off.

That's some small wood there, Bry. Hehheee

Nice bike!

Along with all the other questions you now have to answer, what rack is that? Was that a standard part on a production ped, or an aftermarket part?

polini, 15mm bing, tecno boss?

Looks great. So fresh, so clean!

Sorry all, I've not answered your questions.

The pipe is a Tecno Boss. John guessed the set-up exactly. Nothing spectacular but it works.

I don't really have a price in mind yet. I need to see how some things play out first. I may just keep it- who knows?

Zack, it's double bolted so hopefully no accidents for me!

The rack was the stock rack on the Rigid. Everything body wise and frame wise is stock on this bike except for the seat.

Needs more cowbell

Brian Mikami /

Looks kool. Lotta orange peel in the detail shot, but what da heck, it's a sweet rigid. Dig the rack and crash rail seat. If you wanna make that wood pop a little more, put a stock Maxi decal/sticker on and trim the wood to fit inside of the chrome edges...of course ya gotta take wood sticker off first. Have fun.

That's a CLASSY-lookin' moped. The title maybe needs some help, but the moped is an A+. :)

A panel of wood on the side kinda means it's a _woody_.

Yes, but it's easily misconstrued.

« Go to Topic — end of thread