The more I ride, the more I want to ride

What a great weekend here. Not a big tally for you hard-core riders, but I rode 50 miles and smiled the whole way. JUST a little more than 1/2 gallon used. Park on the sidewalk, chain it up, do errands, go places. Mopeds are glorious and I shall ride them forever =D

Re: The more I ride, the more I want to ride

Aman to that!

Yep wrenched and rode most of today.

good man. im with you.

Do the 7,500 mile trip and you'll want to ride the 10,000 mile trip.

I'm still new to the mopeding myself, but I'm always in the mood to ride. Like all the time, I can't even explain it. And I actually kind of like when it breaks down and I have to tinker with it, it's all part of the fun.

Glad this site exists so we can all revel in our grand dorkiness together.

Yeah I can't even express my thanks to the creators of Moped Army. I probably couldn't have done it without this site.

Very well said all. Considering a ride from S. STL City to W. County where I work just to have a fun morning and save $6 / day in absurdly priced gas. Still working out the route, about 20 mi. each way. Some say, "you're nuts". My response, "that's a foregone conclusion". ;-)

Ride with pride and love the haters. Say it loud, I'm a dork and I'm proud. Get your hands dirty and learn stuff. The whole experience rocks, as does this site.

i just gotta say that at first i wanted to get a mortocycle and my girl talked me in to the mopeds and then i started cheking them out and i had this strange atraction to them so we got a couple of tomos a sprint and a targa both 97 the sprint has a 70 cc kit and the mods are just starting im panng on putting on a bi turbo exaugst and custom intake along with chageing out the speedo and headlight hidden killswitch possibly key kill. thats just wat i can think ofand the tagra is copletely stock (for now :)) any way we live in san diego and we took a lil trip to la jolla from el cajon, it was about 30 miles there.the way we went was thur mts. and valleys it was incredible we went to the beach and had lunch then we got on our peds and headed to ucsd to see a punk show.after the punk show we got on our way all that time i had no headlight and was like 1 in the morning. i ended up ducttaping a camp lantren to the front of my bike.but i didn't get mad cuz it's all art of the dal and you'er right i love it when my shit breaks cuz then i geta reason to tinker with it and then i wanna ride and when im not riing and cant fix or clean anything on it then i just daydream about it and come up with the mod i wanna do.I LOVE MOPEDS AND I DONT ARE WHO KNOWS IT! I HAVE THIS AWSOME FEELING OF INDEPENDENCE AND FREEDOM THEN HAVE ING THIS SITE IS LIKE FUCKIN A THERE ARE PEOPLE JUST LIKE ME ON HERE AND FOR ONCE IFEEL RIGHT AT HOME WITH THE WHOLE THING AND ALL OF YOU THAT VISIT THIS SITE IS LIKE AN EXTENDED FAMILY OR LIKE WE AL HAVE THIS CONNECTION .WE ARE ALL DRAWN TO THS CRAZY LIFE FORCE. OR SOMETHING TLIKE THE MATRIX SO" KEEP RIDIN KEEP WRENCHIN AND KEEP IT REAL BROTHERS AND SISTER!"

hows the cali weed mohawkjake? totally awesome i bet.

dude you're going to cry, puke, and crap yourself the first rally you go to.

seriously, this website is just rally people typing crap at each other during homework breaks and the like.. until you come to a rally you have no idea.

quit your job, blow off your mom's birthday, wedding anniversary, whatever, rallies ARE that awesome. oh yeah, and you're lucky as hell to have a chika who 'gets it'.

Man, that was inspirational.

BTW I was into punk & hardcore in the 80s in NYC and had a 12" Wattie-red mohawk. All I have now are ticket stubs, flyers, shirts, etc. and a few scars. OH - and tinnitus from all the shows =)

« Go to Topic — end of thread