Kzoo or Bust

Edward Richardson /

I'm so worn out, my freaking parts I want to complete my bike haven't shown up yet and the company's parts dept is kind of flaky, can't tell me if the parts have shipped or not, just keep assuring me that they're going to be here before Thurs. So I've got a Plan B involving bicycle parts and making some risers with some scrap aluminum but its pushing my skillset...grr. I wanted a big car to help haul some of the gang to the rally so I bought a Lincoln out of the salvage yard for $300 and have been working on getting it to Mafia Staff Car status and its wearing me out, tomorrow its tune time..happy happy joy joy. Did manage to score an original S-7 tire for $23 I couldn't believe it, my hands were shaking and I seriously questioned whether or not I was worthy of it:0

in this quaint shop with a Bowden Spaceliner on display and about 30 other rare as hell bikes.

Re: Kzoo or Bust

sounds like you need to chill out a little, they're just mopeds after all....Is there a ride tomorrow?

Mike

exactly they;re just mopeds. I love it.

Mopeds for the win. Kalamazoo for the poor.

Blasting away from homeless bums on a moped ftw.

first kalamazoo trip and i am psyched.

Edward Richardson /

The S-7 is a 16 inch Schwinn Bicycle tire for the holy grail Krate series 1968-73 my original has stress cracks and the tube went flat. Its for my second childhood bike :).

Plan B goes into full swing today, just in case my supplier doesn't make my dealine. I got my hunk-o-aluminum and a new hacksaw blade!

are you talking about the springer fork for your kromag?

kzoo or bust is where i am at. got to get jets weld on a pipe tune it and fix my stock pipe all before next weekend

« Go to Topic — end of thread