Cheap Radar gun

I was curious if anyone else had seen or purchased one of these. Pamida had them on

Re: Cheap Radar gun

wow.. we have a Pamida.... I should go look for one.

There was a post about this hot wheels one about a year or two ago. Seems like they might not be all too awful... Get one!

George Smith /

I have one, it is ok, I use it on cars.

It totally looks like something out of a 50s SciFi. I bought it partially because it's a toy, an actual toy. I haven't bought myself a toy in forever. To bad mopeds don't come in brightly colored packaging that. I'll try it out tomorrow,

it works. well. we use it at the shop i work at. plus, scoot magazine had a little piece on it a while a go.

sorry i read a scooter magazine!

how accurate?

I actually have one of these; it just sits in a closet because I've got a GPS now. Someone send me $5 to cover shipping, and you can have it.

i'm interested.

GPS is the way to go. You can get a used Garmin eTrex on eBay for cheap. But I don't really care about speed, except in school zones, I ride WOT all the time anyway, and it's still not enough. My Sprint doesn't even have a speedometer, I took it off because it ruined the looks of my new round chrome CEV headlight.

toe fur threadkiller /

pamida rules. i'm going there to see if we have them at ours.

« Go to Topic — end of thread