2nd 50cc Fun Run is History

Hi Gang,

Bobbie & I would like to thank all who participated in today's ride. We had such fun with everyone, new and old.

I would like to express my sincere thanks to Mark's Motorsports for there help & support.

Here's the link to some pics that I had a chance to take. (I hope it works)

http://www.shutterfly.com/add/upload_confirm.jsp?aid=67b0de21b21d6516d403&CP=TestU+1

Moe

Re: 2nd 50cc Fun Run is History

we cant see those, its asking for a username/password.

sounds like fun.

Damn Shutterfly...thanks Graham.

I'll attach a few.

1211071509_2nd_50cc_fun_run_001.jpg

next

1211071994_2nd_50cc_fun_run_003.jpg

lunch stop

1211072052_2nd_50cc_fun_run_014.jpg

Thanks Moe and Bobbie it was a great time. I don't think that ride could have been improved upon. went off smooth as silk!

MAN I'd DIE for a chance to ride with a bunch of people, as long as they didn't all leave me behind. some days my ped only does 30. Well if one hotty stayed behind to keep me comapny, I'd be happy. Hhehee. NOW!! I need to go ride before I miss the day! I rode a bunch already, but stopped in to kiss my hun. Then I came downstairs to chat on here. Stupid me. I should be smiling and waving at people right now. Ya know how many people are intrigued here by seeing me ride a moed? It's like I'm a one man parade sometimes. I should get a bag of candy to throw out, hehheee!

---_DeeZy_

hehehe...Deez, you can come ride with us anytime. (if you promise to keep your clothes on ;>) )

Moe

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Hey Moe! Looks like you guyshshhsh had fun (it is the fun run afterall)! Sorry I could not make it. I will most definitely make it out your way in the near future!

Tell Bobbie I am waving my arms frantically and screaming, "Hello from Maryland!" :oP

:>*

Hey Daytripper, which one were you? I was on the white Tomos with the fine milk crate baggage compartment.

Hey Moe, you should see if you can get the group pic posted with everyone's name, so next year we'll remember who each of us are.

I was riding the a yellow Honda Hobbit. My son rode the same exact bike.

Ok. I should've spent more time catching everyone's names.

Hey, I run up to Monson every once in awhile to my sister's house (I actually did it right after the run, talk about sore ass). We should get together and ride sometime. I know there are a couple of peds around Chicopee, but I never see them.

Russ

I've got a fleet of mopeds but never seem to have enough time to ride them. I am in Wilbraham which is pretty much on the way to Monson. Lots of hills in Monson, that would be Motobecane country (providing you know someone at the bottom so you'll have a place to coast to after it breaks down LOL)

spork Guarnierius /

Thanks Moe, that ride was great. Say hi to Bobbie for me. It was reassuring knowing she was with us since that was the first time I've taken the Blue Bomber on such a long ride. I was anticipating that she'd become my saving angel at any moment but luckily everyone made it through without a hitch. It was also good to see some of the same faces from Mopedlars Ride as well as meeting all the new guys. I can't wait for the Fall ride.

Thanks again, had a blast,

Paul

hehehe....we're getting too old remember names past 5 minutes anyways!

I see what I can do as soon as Jay sends me the group shot he took at the end.

Moe

Bobbie says "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" Paul.

It's hard for some of us to remember that riding in the chase vehicle can be quite boring and/or frustrating for most. It is a very important role however when taking long rides with 30-40 year old equipment in varying arrays of upkeep. We were very blessed with the quality of the machines we had on this ride and didn't need to utilize her service. She enjoys doing this as much as I do, and I don't think she'd want to be anywhere else. OK...maybe shopping..she said it was awful hard to keep the B.A.T. (big ass truck) going straight and had to really fight the steering wheel as we past the entrance to Wal-Mart!

Thank You Love...I really appreciate all you do for me.

Moe

Well Gang

Filled up from the ride this morning and my last tankfull, which included this ride, clocked in at 120.37 mpg.

That's a new high milage point for me and the Madass. My previous mark was also set on this ride last year at 116 mpg.

I think I'm going to slow down to 26mph and see if I can keep this up. I'm liking that number!!!

Moe

« Go to Topic — end of thread