A sheltered life

Lance applewhite /

I just saw a moped.I haven't seen another human being on a moped around here in 30 years since my uncle rode his azailia(sp) commuter he won on a punch board.This one was a black Tomos sprint .Bummer it was a guy.

Re: A sheltered life

You are correct. Im did a search in the owner's directory and you are the only person listed in Cornell.

How big is that city? About 100 people?

i live on the south side of chicago (suburbs) and i've NEVER EVER seen anyone on a moped except my gf on hers. ever! never!

and its not a sparsely populated area!

Lance applewhite /

550 people, 1 tavern, 1 gas station.I saw the moped in the town where I work.It has 12,000 people.

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

Regardless what some people think, mopeds are spread out very thin. Jim

Lance applewhite /

I think it's a sign to go to a rally.

Lance applewhite /

I meant THE rally lol

yeah i have seen one scooter my bike 4 crotch rocket and 9 Harley's in my town of like 5or6 k people

Lance applewhite /

How many taverns? 6?

The town I saw the moped in has at least 40 joints plus all the other private clubs and such.It's like 1 establishment for every 250 men women and children.Ifyou take the children out of the equation, well nevermind I guess you see what I mean.

Lance applewhite /

It's Saturday And a voluntary work day.I'm making $28.00 an hour .2 people volunteered.I could be wrenching my ped in the alley if I would have brought in the truck.I'm on this site.Taking 40 minutes for 10 minute breaks.I guees there must be something good on survivor man tonight.

Where they at?HMMM

Ben Van Zoest /

Spidge, our english teacher Mr. Focus says we should use a space after a sentences, please comply it makes easier reading for some.

Lance applewhite /

Sorry.It's lonely here tonight.

toe fur threadkiller /

spidge, yer town sounds like mine.....

i'm something of a novelty there...

I live in Philly, 1.5 million people. Other than my friend who got a moped after I did, I have seen 2 people on mopeds in the last 4 years. Though I know there are other people around I never see them riding. I see plenty of lame scooters though.

Theres a butt load of gay scooters and just one Cimmati and a few gopeds.I have my Gloria that doesn't run and my friend has his custom Tomos that runs like ass.My friend Tony has a Pacer that runs very nicely too.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

anything outside of chain restaurants, factory work, and single mothers is a novelty in elkhart. HEY, looky thar, someones doin something diff'rent!!!

toe fur threadkiller /

josh, i don't actually live right in elkhart anymore.

farm country!

"my town":http://www.city-data.com/city/Cromwell-Indiana.html

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

HAHA! cromwell baby! damn thats like living in churabusco(where i was raised for 10 years) or wakarusa or shipshewana, or buddabumsquat.

damn, on the real, i miss indiana. been thinking about moving back. serious.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

for real

Leon Swarmer /

Hey I bought my garelli in Wakarusa KS

a moped drives by my house once an hour at the least.

« Go to Topic — end of thread