Moped Pirranhas?

So this Juan Waune guy isn't perfect even though he has good references posted on the forum .. so he doesn't always do exactly what he says he will at the exact time he says he will .. so he bleeds a little and the voracious Pirranhas move in for the kill? I thought mopeds symbolized a better way of doing basic things.

Re: Moped Pirranhas?

Tyrone Biggumss /

basically if you say hey to the wrong person on this forum that person will pretty much ruin your rep. waune was a good guy and he had mistakes in buisness... everyone has mistakes

Yeah, everyone does make mistakes. But when you make mistakes with other peoples money, shit gets hot really fast.

yep. thats one thing you never do. fuck with peoples money. its not even about the money sometimes. its the principal. but mostly the money.

i dont know how people get lazy about shipping.. when i have a ton of crap i want to sell, i want it gone as fast as possible.. it makes room for new crap and im usually sick of looking at it.

co'mon, like pirranhas don't exist everywhere you what to buy something with $$$? You get older & make more money, but it doesn't matter...you want your kid to go to a good college, you think about your retirement. The stakes bigger as your salary grows and your losses follow in suit. As long as I don't get one of those signs in front of my house that says "for sale by bank", I'm okay. So are you.

-- The old man

ehh, you are right in a way. however you cant pretend dude is all innocent.

it is one thing if someone apologizes for fucking up and tries to make it right. but this dude makes it sound like he doesnt give a shit and that he is the victim.

wrong. on top of that its totally different to takea long time to ship and to misrepresent an item. hell he didnt even have half the shit he was trying to sell. noah got a fucked up half complete magnum . not a complete magnum that was rusty. one that was a collectionof shitty magnum parts from multiple bikes.

mopedarmy is huge. we arent lacking in people who think peds are cool. if mopedarmy wants to sharpen its e-teeth on a little shit head from cincinnati i say let em. better than us attacking each other.

His Karma is hot on his heels.

Vimy Ridgeway /

Bob, the whole concept of the Moped Army is one of trust. And it extends to this free forum. The idea is that you can take for granted that people will deal straight up with you, not misrepresent things, do what they said they woiuld do and, if it comes down to it, watch each other's back. People can be very forgiving here, but please don't betray their trust.

A post I read said yeah, Waune did not send money, but also he did not collect the bike, and the person who owned the bike put it on ebay. So where's the harm?

I hope it is because he's got some great karma coming from the good references on this forum.

David .. maybe someone was expecting a solid gold moped for $50 or something? Let's get the whole story .. and even then, who's worthy of throwing the first stone at either side?

Vimy Ridgeway /

Keep reading, Bob, you'll get it soon enough.

« Go to Topic — end of thread