parts parts parts

Hi moped enthousiasts, i have it all spare parts for your moped and scooters, can ship parts for Fox, Buxy, Typhoon, Ciao, Citta, Grillo, Heroism, Rapido, AR50, Maxi, MB, MT, Neo, NRG, Sfera, Si, Sniper, Speedake, Zenith,Tomos, Vision, Camino, Wallaroo, Zip, Vespa,Met-in, Scoopy, NSR,BW ,Hyosung, NTT, Velofax, Derbi

Re: parts parts parts

That's great, but do you have any information on how we can contact you. Phone #, web site, snail mail address, or email. Also, do you have anything for a 1976 Batavus Bingo.

his email is posted in his name (when there's a link on www.mopedarmy.com the text is in red). just click on it if you have windows set up that way or right click on it and then click copy shortcut in the following menu. his email is: alfons74@hotmail.com. i've actually dealt with him before for derbi parts so it should be a legitamate deal.

dave

-moped army-

Dave, I have sent ALFONS atleast 3 requist on parts with no reply at all, or mabe he picks the ones he wants to mess with????????

no, not for batavus,

alfons74@hotmail.com

DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THE TOMOS (94) PLASTICS, the ferrings, or headlight assembly?

model,yr make of tomos ?

alfons74@hotmail.com

looking for a biturbo muffler for my tomos targa. also would like to know how loud this thing is.

Thanks.

Armando

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account