OK now tell me who money have i took and never gave them what they bought. Who have i scammed. I hate when people get together and don't know what they are talking about. I will list every transaction that i have had on Moped Army.
1. mkelly: i sold you a kit in which you paid for that i took a while to ship to you. I understand that.
2. Vic: i was suppose to buy a E50 engine but didn't send out the money order for it the first time it was posted on the buy and sell forum. I never got around to it. the second time i saw you posted it on eBay, won the bid and within the 7 day payment period sent out the money order in which you got.
3. Ryan: sold you a Tomos Targa LX (yellow) with title original receipt and etc, had no problems there.
4. Louis: (Kentucky) I have sold you that blue magnum with e50 engine no problems there.
5. James i sold and traded and bought tons of mopeds & things from you never had any problems. Very cool guy to know. Knows more about mopeds than anyone i know.
6. Martin: i traded you that Sachs Suburban for the Garelli VIP 2 Speed. A great deal on my part but i guess people thought other wise. Also i sold you that Tomos Orange siver bullet to your friend.
7. Ike: i bought a blue Garelli from you delivered it right to my house that, that was awesome. No problems there.
8. Noah: Am currently giving you about half of what you paid for back to you because of me not shipping some stuff when i could but you have everything to that Magnum that i said you would except for that pedal crank, i think i lost that but i no worry's you are getting some cash back.
I thinks that's it. But know since it's gotten to where people are saying am a scamer i will just stop dealing with mopeds and people on Mopedarmy that way, nobody has to worry about me scamming them. So there wasn't ever a case were i took someones money and never gave them anything back. So am done with mopeds now. Am sorry if anyone feels that i have done wrong to them or etc but If you have problems what so ever just email me.