anime is dumb

Re: anime is dumb

Tyrone Biggumss /

if its dumb why go on youtube and search for it?

and its not supposed to be reality.

but it is dumb.

i searched moped, i know and yes it is

I did not look at the video. However, I agree that anime is dumb.

yay erica finally someone on here that agrees with me

yall are mental in the pink area.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Eh, it depends. I've been known to enjoy a few. Well, two. A lot of anime is definitely retarded.

But I have Togusa's gun from GITS. For reals. And I love it.

WRONG.... wtf??? what about Akira, Cowboy Bebop and Evangelion?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Cleats Onionpockets /

Do not start shit Jack, you have no idea what you're getting into. You find me the best epic movie/television series, and I will show you an ordinary anime series that will blow it away in terms of depth of plot.

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

Some anime is dumb, some is brilliant, most of it isn't for most people.

I got waaaay into anime for like, a year or so of my life, it was easy with two roomates that were huge fans.

The total household collection was like, 23+ days worth. I owned a few series myself. We had this store in Denver that sold chinese copies for like, 8bucks per DVD. Waay better than the lisenced crap, the chinese crammed in a solid 8-12 eppisodes on a DVD, plus all the audio/subtitle/text translations you could ever want.

It all sits in a box these days... My "Anime Box" is half mark of shame, half box o' great old memories.

People who've decided all Anime sucks, haven't seen much more than what's mainstream, which lately seems to suck.

learn...

cleats, find me an anime show that is as intense as Lost.

try.

Evangelion EASILY

Evangelion is way more of a mind fuck than lost.

I agree with markryan on that...Evanagelion is a TOTAL mind fuck on speed.BUT! some anime are stupid some are not...its all in the watchers opinion

Kuro Neko Neko.

Cleats Onionpockets /

Adam, having only gotten as far as season two (mindfuck territory so far) I have to admit, you are right there. Lost is my one exception.

i'll agree that it's all opinion, i didn't mean to sound like an ass.

Lost is really heavy though. sometimes it's too ridiculous.

squaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw.

ANIME THINKS UR DUM PIKKKKKKKACHUUUUUUU!

Also, FLCL is kind of the best thing ever. Just saying.

Okay, I guess I have to chime in on this one. Some anime is meant for children, and usually children in the country that it was created in. Other anime is meant for adults, young and old, depends on what you're looking for. To make a sweeping generalization only says that..."your dumb" Unless you have watch every piece of anime ever created. I have not, I find some not to my liking and some I really enjoy. Either way you fall on the coin of "I like anime" or "I don't like anime" something has to be said for the time and work that goes into creating it.

Anime is art, plain and simple. Not everyone sees the lillipads in Monet's paintings and some enjoy the neck cramp they get looking at the Sistine Chapel.

As an artist I apologize if I take such an offense to this, but at the least you should respect the work that the artist did, and if you don't care for it, that is your opinion, and all of us are entitled to it, however it's bad form to publicly bash an artist on their work.

My soap box is put away and again sorry to take such an offense to your words, but put yourself in an artist shoes, would you be offended by your own words? I was, and I didn't even create the anime.

uh, it got all of you to look didnt it? i figured moped anime wouldnt draw enough attentino

I liked it for two reasons;

1:That moped looks like the Peugeot GL10 I want

2:That Mini was sick. Classic Mini>>>

I disliked two things;

1:The gay ass music

2:The chick on the moped had a flat ass

yeah some fan edited that together with the opening music. The actual show is pretty good especially all the mini stuff.

what are you talking about, anime is awesome! AMVs on the other hand, few hits and many misses just like with anything fan made.

Bah- a motocompo isn't even a moped.

Alan LOL!

Anime is dumb? Why not just say bad tv is bad? Sure a lot of anime is cheap crap turned out by hacks with no budget, but I don't see you complaining about reality tv.

There's also academy award winning anime films, some of which are my favorite films.

Not my cup of tea, but I do appreciate the emphasis on subtleties.

Okay, Pikachu is really cute. I do not like Hello Kitty though.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

WHAT!!!??? NOTHING is as good as LOST. imo, life is just a series of minutes between episodes of LOST. i only watch 1 hour of tv a week, and bought a 65' hdtv just to watch LOST on.

oh and as far as anime goes, excel saga and ping pong club will make you shit yourself laughing, of course, then you will have brain damage.