meet at in n out

604 E El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA

10:00pm.

be there!!!

Re: Moped meet up, south bay.

nooooooooooo

have a ride during the day or when my old lady is at work or something

there might be a little sna jose mopedhead ride this sunday. aswell.

do it.

I'd go but tonight a designated be a hipster night in SF.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

lame, no need to be a hipster. You can do that anytime. I suppose you could also ride with us anytime. you'd be too fast anyways. No one is really doing much speed wise right now. 40-45!!!!

Hey MopedHeads of San Jose...

If you decide to ride on Sunday, post your plans...

The Barretts might be interested in joining you...

We rode tonight down to SJSU, over to the Shark Tank, then through Santana Row and finally through downtown Campbell and back to home. What a perfect night to ride!

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

IT was quite nice out. We met up with some cool dudes with basically Wizzers, but like 1000 times cooler. I mean really cool.

Pretty fun out there tonite. Not too many out, but the weather was perfect.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Motorbikesmiths, a small shop in mountain view. Pretty sweet, they had some really nice studs and a headgasket to fix my fire-breathing korado cylinder.

I think they have a myspace and craigslist ad.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

there would have been more if you didnt leave an HOUR earlier than you posted. i love you guys but really though. what about the craigslist folks? i always try to come to your rides but you never stick to your PLANS. next time ill BE there on time, will you?

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

funny, we actually ended up at in n out at 10, almost on the dot. Yea, we thought more people were going to ride, then I dunno. If you can't tell, justin is a spaz, and today he was a bit out of it.

Next time just come earlier and be ready for anything. Usually we are running like 3 hours behind, today was like the first time ever we were thinking we were early, and we actually on time.

I'll email you next time. Maybe next friday or something. But yea, earlier is better. Sorry.

yea , it actaully worked out perfectly, i tootally thought we werent going to do it.

and then some break downs and complications made it perfect, josh we will have to set up a better day for meet ups, cause its a little drive for you and i wouldnt want you to have to drive back really late.

hella fun.

Crazy cool racetrack in mountain view.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

dude, im 26, i dont have a bed time. or a job.

« Go to Topic — end of thread