Kansas City Rally July 19th 2008

Kansas City Street warrior rally July 19th 2008

Free food, Moped Joisting, Burn Out pit, free goggles, free gas cards/Special Music guests and more.

More details to come!

Re: Kansas City Rally July 19th 2008

Our website is still under construction again. It will be up and operational (like the death star) soon!

toe fur threadkiller /

what are the odds that outtatowners could get a backyard to sleep in for the weekend?

'cause i'd really like to come.

Leon Swarmer /

Love the poster. wunnerful stuff looking forward to it...

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

St. Louis will be there in great numbers.

Edward Richardson /

Topher, no problem. Arrangements can be made.

St.Louis how about a City Museum theme bike?that would be awesome;)

Might be able to bring Mrs. Responsible and make a weekend out of it!

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Oooh. That would be sweet.

But right now I'm working on my super secret rigid project, which I hope to get done before the KC rally... Cross your fingers for me.

I'll start looking for space for everyone to crash at!! I think one of the bands that might be playing is Original Sinners (Exene of X). Sleeping brothel will also be doing a set. I think we have 3 more bands too. The bands are being booked by the bar so she'll let me know when we get everything locked down. There is more but we just have to get contracts signed so I'll keep everyone posted! I think we might try to get the above poster on t-shirts what do you guys think?

Awesome! A Rally that will not cost hundreds of dollars in gas to get to!!!

Lincoln NE is In!

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I.R.E. was talking about piling into a bunch of old VW buses, rolling on over there, and camping out for the weekend. Have any open backyards or campgrounds close?

we will find something:) Maybe my friend the apartment manager will loan out an empty apartment for us. Not sure on that one but I'll try! either way we will find places for you guys!

oh yeah....the hot dog eating champ of last year would like to request some that will match his caliber. So some sign up and give him a run for his money!

Woody's exact words "someone sign up an try to take as many wieners to the face as I can!!"

There will be a long ride before the after party. Those in the area that would like to have a specific spot put on the route let me know.

hey chuck,

my moped needs a ride to the sunday ride. I don't have a truck anymore...lame.

mike

oh, and a maxi gas cap

aye

this date is reserved on my calendar now

i won*t be riding this.

i sold it to greg off of westport rd. at mission

1211069394_batavus_starflight.jpg

mike mike mike....why oh why did you move to olathe?? We are meeting tomorrow so if you leave early on your bike (5 am) you should make it here on time:) j/k i am sure we can figure out something! Doesn't Bangers drive through that area on the way here?

Thanks again Leo! I'm really enjoying this Batavus. I want to go to the rally but I'm going to be out of town that weekend. I have never been to a rally so someone take a picture or two to show me what it's all about!

toe fur threadkiller /

so, dudes.

i don't know what the rest of motion left is doing about this, but at least two indiana dudes are planning on coming. we'd like to come out friday and leave sometime sunday, if someone amongst you wouldn't mind letting us sleep on you floor or throw a tent up in your yard or something.

not a problem!

drop me an email and we will figure things out!

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Sounds like it's going to be a tent city.

Cheapness FTW!

Hey Chuck, I would love to go. Do you think Matt could have my Batavus running by then?

BRETT!!! Yes he should we got busy with all the rallys:P when we get back you'll be a priority!!!! Sorry it has taken so long.....

not a problem, I have been busy with school and am going to Texas for a week so take your time.

scott the mcnay /

sign me up, I should just ride in from chillicothe...

sweet....:)

bump

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account