O/T A report on John McCann

<embed src="http://www.theonion.com/content/themes/common/assets/videoplayer/flvplayer.swf"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" wmode="transparent" width="400" height="355" flashvars="file=http://www.theonion.com/content/xml/79055/video&autostart=false&image=http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/MCCAIN_SS_article.jpg&bufferlength=3&embedded=true&title=McCain%20Vows%20To%20Replace%20Secret%20Service%20With%20His%20Own%20Bare%20Fists"></embed><br/><a href="http://www.theonion.com/content/video/mccain_vows_to_replace_secret?utm_source=embedded_video">McCain Vows To Replace Secret Service With His Own Bare Fists</a>

Re: O/T A report on John McCann

At least spell his name right.

BWAHAHAHAHA, I love the drawings.

Re: O/T A report on John McCain

I would have spelled it McCrackpot, But the whole nailing the ears to the wall thing

I hate The Onion.

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

While we are talking politics, read this.

I don't know how Oprah heard Rev. Wright's rants but Obama did not. Jim

Oprah left due to Wright: Newsweek

http://weblogs.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/blog/2008/05/newsweek_oprah_left_church_due.html

Posted May 4, 2008 11:14 AM

by Mike Dorning

Associates of Oprah Winfrey tell Newsweek that she stopped attending the

controversial Rev. Jeremiah Wright's Trinity United Church of Christ during

the 1990s in part because of the tone of Wright's sermons.

According to two sources, Winfrey was never comfortable with the tone of

Wright's more incendiary sermons, which she knew had the power to damage her

standing as America's favorite daytime talk-show host.

I'm voting for McCain.

McCain is clearly

the only candidate who is up to the task of running this country. We need a consertive in office this time as Supreme Court Justices are likely to retire in the near future and liberals are nothing more than a waste of space.

McLame?

But he's all I've got.

Re: McCain is clearly

Daytripper you always crack me up, especially cause your an intellgent and nice guy both on the internet and in person.

But your gonna need a few liberals to get Mr. McCain into the white house, so even from your perspective, we cannot be a total waste of space!

Im a liberal on some issues, and you have a strong canditate in John McCain. I wish , and i suppose many do, that his candidacy had done better 8 years ago. He was a stronger candidate for your folk then.

I still like the guy and admire his service to his country. If we have to get another Republican in office who will send US forces into combat, I'd rather it be John McCain the the past two roger dodgers we have had. He knows what real combat is, and will never use his skills that he learned while others died on rice paddy to land an plane on an aircraft carrier and make an ass out of himself in front of the world, or take a pizza party WAY to far.

Its win win for me man.

Here is another scary perspective to make your skin crawl Daytripper.

I think John McCain has incredible personal honesty and integrity. The like of which we have not had since...( drumroll please)..................Jimmy Carter

Regardless of how ya feel about either, they are both straight up honest guys who at least can look ya in the eyes and tell you what your gonna get.

I have voted Republican all my adult life but I am so disappointed with President Bush, , I had planned to vote for the Democratic nominee. I would have voted for Senator Clinton but I am so scared of Senator Obama, I will vote for Senator McCain. Jim

Really, Erin? Why?

McCain. Like Bush, only older.

I was a committed Centerist until GW whacked me so far left my head is still spinning.

I read themorningnews.org a lot. They have a video digest. This one had the funniest joke ever about McCain. (And some good videos too!)

"Did you know that Republican presidential candidate John McCain is old? He was born in 1936! The next year, Amelia Earhart disappeared, and the Hindenberg exploded. Suspicious."

IMO McCain is a warrior. I don't think he will take us to war without help from our allies. It is not the duty of the USA to be the policeman of the world. Jim

john mcclain beat the terrorists

in all the die hard movies

Does the United states need 4 more years of conservative leadership that pander to the wealthy. Let me rephrase that CAN THE UNITED STATES AFFORD 4 more years. Everyone bitches about the Democrats tax and spend. Unlike the Republicans who like to spend with no plan to pay . As of last week every man woman and child in the states owns over $32,000 for this war. Bush's tax cut only cut taxes to the top 1% and increases our taxes to make up the lose.

As the the Supreme Court at appointed a president in 2000 ( Al Gore won Florida the report came out 9/10/01).

He's the best candidate for the job. I'm a libertarian.

Comparing Bush to McCain is like comparing Apples to Bananas. :)

they are both bananas

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

McCain will never raise the white flag... He can't lift his arms that high

I used to be a republican, I voted for Dole (poor Bob), I was so escited in the 2000 primary, Forbes, McCain! we were going places! I remember when Junior won the primary, I just sat there dumb founded. Bush vs. Gore! I almost voted for Nader! This guy is the worst president since McKinley. I can honestly say that this is the best bunch of candidates I've seen in my short life time. You can say what you want but they all are very capable and intelligent. I would not be ashamed to have any of them represent our country. Am I going to agree with 100% of any politician? Thank God no! If you do that almost makes you one of them! (taste a little bit of vomit in my mouth). Partisanship is worthless, I learned that lesson, I split my ticket and do the same with my political humor.

That video was great! I as well loved the Drawings!

Martin VanBuren SUCKS!

I know, black people are so scary. And that name, "Obama".. I mean it's so close to Osama. The only thing scarier than black people are Arabs.

Oh, wait, I thought I was a old, fat, white guy for a second.

I can honestly say that this is the best bunch of candidates I&#8217;ve seen in my short life time. You can say what you want but they all are very capable and intelligent. I would not be ashamed to have any of them represent our country

I agree with that in regards to the candidates themselves. Again , its not John McCain that worries me, its the cabinet he marches in with and the folks that take over if his age takes him out ( PLEASE NOT FRIGGING MITT ROMNEY)

They are ALL lame.

Why didn't Newt and Condi run. THAT would be the ticket.

Tophat wrote "As the the Supreme Court at appointed a president in 2000 ( Al Gore won Florida the report came out 9/10/01).". Not that what you said matters, Please give me a link to the report you mentioned. Jim

_I know, black people are so scary. And that name, &quot;Obama&quot;.. I mean it&#8217;s so close to Osama. The only thing scarier than black people are Arabs_

_Oh, wait, I thought I was a old, fat, white guy for a second_

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah. It's _got_ to be his color or his name that 's scary.

It couldn't _possibly_ be _anything_ else. Right?

PS: If your profile is correct you're not _that_ far from being an old, fat, white guy.