An interesting fact about Peugeot...

So I was being bored and doing some reading and I just thought you guys might find this funny.

Peugeot has rights to any car names that include a three digit number with a zero in the middle. Obscure I know.

Point being, it affected Porsche to rename their 1963 car, the 911, from 901 to 911.

And now you know...

Re: An interesting fact about Peugeot...

Peugeot Rules! Peugeot FTW!

1210867423_roberts_pictures_005.jpg

what about ford 500?

you dont know your fords. that was a model of the galaxie, also there was a mustang GT 500. chrysler might have grandfathered in with their chrysler 300.

another interesting fact about peugeot i heard once, is that they are french

fuckin hell, it's right in the wiki:

"Peugeot chooses the names used on its models in the form x0y or x00y, where x describes the size of the car (and hence its class) and y describes the model number (the higher the number, the newer the model). "

so 300, 500, dont fit the mutherfuckin rhyme scheme. kapiche?

Zack Rineer /

haha niceee

BMW 2002 ?

ugh

"All numbers from 101 to 909 have been deposited as trademarks."

"For specific niche models such as minivans or SUVs, Peugeot is now using a four digit system, with a double zero in the middle. It was tested with the 4002 concept car. The 1007 used this system when it was launched in 2005, and the new Peugeot Crossover SUV is named 4007."

aha

« Go to Topic — end of thread