New York Kryptonite chain

Holy shit, this thing is a SERIOUS piece of hardware. I would be more concerned about some would be thief chopping a tree down or breaking whatever you have it chained to than breaking this thing. Anybody in a med to high crime area needs to check this lock out. And with the lack of insurance coverage for mopeds outside of liability they come with coverage up to $3500 factory guarantee. Amazon $72 what a bargain.

Re: New York Kryptonite chain

I'm definitely buying the New York Fahgettaboudit.

It's pretty awesome, but heavy as hell. I still like it though.

I can deal with the weight what 95 miles to the gallon. The peace of mind of not having to worry about it is well worth it. I just need to find something strong I can chain it to now.

the insurance on this chain/lock is pretty impossible to ever collect... i still use and love this lock. i got the 5 foot noose and can lock 4 bikes together, its awesome.

I always loved those chains but afraid that the thick heavy metal loops would kill my paintjob.

With the wrap around the chain and the rubber coating on the mini u-lockI would say unlikely. Worth the investment

i have one of the older ones, it rules. the real theft deterrent is the sheer size and weight of it.

« Go to Topic — end of thread