York Area ride

Hey guys i want to host a lil ride this saturday in and around york city. i think we will start around 11 in the morning. email me for more details or you can even hit me up in aim ( puchnbimmer ). cool i hope to see you guys here!!

Re: York Area ride

Damn, if i could get one of mine (the runners) titled by then i'd so be there, but i keep getting stuck working nights for server upgrades and can't seem to make it to the state police.

i work every saturday. but we do ride every friday night in mechanicsburg...

and Rob's Ride is june 7th.

i am just trying to throw a lil something together. yeah i am deffinetly going to try to go to robs ride. i was so pissed i missed it last year. maybe we could rent a uhaul trailer and we could all car pool out there. i don't konw hope to be riding with you guys soon.

its supposed to wicked nasty weather tommarrow...

Leon Swarmer /

Next time could you mention the state in your title?

I was hoping Nebraskans were getting a ride going.

York Area ride

Jerry Franek /

Weather Saturday not so good. (For Hershey, I could fit maybe 3 more bikes on my pickup, back seat for riders, maybe truckpool up there?)

i could use a ride to hershey, it might be 2 others but i don't konw yet.

we will chip in gas money thats no problem.

6 of us are rolling out from lancaster ... for Rob k's ride.. june 7th .. it starts early this year

check mopedcentral.com

« Go to Topic — end of thread