Puch magnum trunk question

Hey guys. What are the dimensions of that little trunk that goes behind a magnums seat? Should i keep some tools in there, or is the compartment under the seat better for that? I've never actually seen one in person to open up, but im getting one in Kzoo, so i was just wondering.

Re: Puch magnum trunk question

i've actually got one of those that came with my indian. but its shitty, so thanks for showing me where to get a new one andrew.

Thassa where you go for more then just that tool puch drivin dude, look around.

oh ive been on treats before. im probably going to get a pipe from them in a few weeks. i didnt know they had that tool, though. lol.

I don't know the dimensions, but if it gives you any idea how big it is, I was able to fit my Kryptonite Fahgettaboudit 5 foot chain and lock in it....

oh. i was actually thinking that i could put a lock in there. so, if a faghettaboudit fits, anything else will, lol.

so, that thing underneath the seat is a compartment too?

This is the small little trunk on the very tail of the bike:

if you want to know the sparkplug is a NGK b6hs for size refernce.

thanks, hoek. that helps quite a bit.

you can see my lock that you guys were talking about on the bike in the image, ha. i dont think the chain will fit in there but the lock for the chain will. i keep a bottle of oil, some bucks for gas and a multi tool. its a good emergency spot for shit you put in and forget about but remember when you really need it.

I love that trunk......

multi-tool + oil + cash = lifesaver.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Mine doesn't have a door... so it remains useless. Lamenitude.

I was thinking of removing the rear fender and putting my tail light in there somehow though...

its been done, just fab something up out of plastic or sheet metal.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account