Sparta Rear Tire alignment? Help

andrewhed /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Ok , so ive been trying to get this right for a while. I cant for the life of me figure it out. I have 3 sparta's but they all have had tires replaced or rims ect so i cannot answer my own ?

I have tried for hours to get the rear tire aligned and i cant figure it out. I strongly suspect this is due to my not knowing as much about the ped part of moped, but im also starting to think im missing a spacer or something.

I can get it so the tire is centered in the front but in the back on the left side, the tire is way too close to rear feder on the left side and way off on the right. Its hitting when i go over bumps and its caused the chain to pop off once when i hit a bump, so im thinking i gotta phone a friend...

any spacers that went back there? can someobody look at thier bike and tell me what they have going on?

putting a puch wheel on or even a moby is so easy lol

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account