Re: Moving to Chicago, Moped Woes!

[[ Linda ]] /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

A storage room for bicycles? Like, a real room? An indoor room? If that's the case, I can see why they might be against a tank full of gas sitting around in there. This might be too much of a pain in the ass, but what if you drained the gas, took it into the special bicycle room, and then just tanked back up again whenever you wanted to ride? If this is actually a room you're talking about, you might be able to just store the gas can outside the building. I'm not allowed to have flammable stuff in my room (there's actually a rule that says "Motorcycles/moped prohibited"), but they don't have any problems with me storing it in the bike rack which is approximately two feet away from the front door. I would point out this inconsistency, but that would be counterproductive.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account