Re: decision of the century.

getthe white one, and paint it an even cooler yellow than that yellow one.

bret, although i like the scary bear with teeth hidden on the first helmet, i do not like the scary duck face with the slit throat on the back of the helmet, and behalf of all the people that ride behind you, mainly myself, i vote no on that one.

emily, i vote yellow of your three. and i second? third? fifth? the trying on of helmets in a store. i was sure i knew what helmet i was going to get and when i tried it on, it fit terribly and only one brand out of all them fit well for me. sending that many helmets back would have made my mailman not a happy man. although i don't think he's that happy to begin with.

"The inside tag states "released on 01-00." We assume that means January of 2000. We haven't had it that long. That could be the date that they started selling this style. It is a Nolan Avenue. Size Small."

there you go. still want to buy it even though it's 8 years. PFT.

try it on! it may not fit too comfy...

Yellow or bust! :)

Kuro Neko Neko

I have a Nolan carbon fiber X-Lite full face, for fast motorcycles and such. The nicest helmet i've ever owned. A quality product is always quality, even if its used, and that one looks to be in pretty good shape.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account