stolen motobecane in nashville

General Jackson /

I have (had) a 1977 motobecane 50 that is orange and was stolen by someone who lives in the projects on 11th and edgehill. the worst part is that it won't run without a new starter!

if you see this bike anywhere please nab it and repair it and love it or call me if you wish to return it to it's rightful owner. i'm not taking my ass into the projects over a bike that i got for free, but it makes me shed a single tear everytime I think of how it will never be ridden again...

Re: stolen motobecane in nashville

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

OOOOOOOO scary black folks... GO GET YOUR BIKE YA PUSSY! just because you RIDE french doesnt mean you should ACT french.

Get some friends and go get your bike. Or get some cops...who cares? Don't let scum walk all over you.

What?! You know where it is? Sheesh, You can always offer to buy it cheap, hey it's a Moby. This guy probably would be glad to sell it if it doesn't run. Was it registered? If so call the police if you have any way of proving it's yours.

Doubt it was registered, wiffle, cause we dont have to here in TN, but I bet if you call the police and tell them what happened and meet them they will be more than happy to go talk to to the guy and see if he wants to prove ownership. I expect that would be enough to get it back from you. Of course you could offer to buy it, or just go take it back.

General Jackson /

i filed the police report and they said that they won't go in there and get it because of the heavy gang activity and that since they know where i live (stole it out of my yard) I would be inviting some serious retaliation. they said if I see him riding it to call 911 and they would try to get a cop there to help me get it back.

After I saw him on the other one he stole from us and chased him till he lost us in the ghetto and called the cops they said they would try to send someone out to help us. an hour and a half later I realized the cops don't give a shit about mopeds, and teh detective on the case is too busy to investigate.

I don't know what small towns you are from where the cops aren't busy enough that they will help you get a stolen moped back, but that's not the case here. they told me to let it go unless I see it, and then I should get it.

One cop actually told me to paint my skin brown and go into the project undercover to try and find it.

Yes, that was the BEST idea the cops could come up with!

Next time you see him riding, put a cap in his ass. You're sure to get the police down there for that.

Of course, you may never get to ride any ped after that. Well, maybe ten years later.

Pretty sad when the protectors of society are scared of a bunch of gun wielding punks. Can't much blame them.

Move, move and r write a letter to the Sheriff reminding him it's election year.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

if the cops wont go there than theres nothing stopping you from mass murder right? lock and load buddy.

damn what a bunch of racist asses.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

cuz the sad truth is, cops care even less about dead blacks than stolen mopeds. i dont like it either but heres you chance.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

wtf? not at ALL racist. my comments are racial satire on the horribly racist state we STILL live in.

projects doesn't equal race, equals low income

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

its crazy how you cant talk about race differences without being labeled a racist.

projects are projects, barrios are barrios, trailer parks are trailer parks. dont be a PC crybaby when race is brought up. just be real. racism is BAD, but so is pretending that other races dont exist. like oh is he black, i didnt notice. get real. i didnt judge anyone, but i also am not an idiot, OR A RACIST, but with common sense i was able to deduce the situation. that comes from being REAL, not from being PC. was i right? i thought so. did i say anything bad about different races? no. so everyone just relax.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

after discussing this thread with my gf, she points out how i may come across offensive, the point im trying to make is this, COPS ARE RACIST ASSHOLES. if katrina isnt proof i dont know what is. please try to see it from that angle, as you lose alot in a typed conversaton.

sweet, dude

toe fur threadkiller /

since when are cops the protectors of society?

seems to me they're just the state-approved and sponsored gang of gun-wielding punks, whereas none of the other ones are. at least, they aren't approved and sponsored publicly.

sucks about your bike, but, at the same time, if you live in a gun-crime-ridden place.....my viewpoint is that no moped is worth leaning yer head against a bullet. it sucks, take the hit, roll on.

more moby's exist.

and none of them are worth having yer grey matter decorating the sidewalk.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account