Mopeds4Tittys

Okay, so it's Scooters4Hooters. But I didn't get much response on that, so yea...

The 18th is the ride for breast cancer charity.

www.scooters4hooters.com

As you know, The Sharks were raising money for the event. We have 208.71! My goal was only 200.00 so YAY US.

If you are riding there is only 2 days left to preregister... so hop on it.

If anyone wants to donate some last minute cash the paypal is

effyouimashark@gmail.com

Yep. Even a buck helps!

I'm going to transfer the funds from paypal today, so we can give them a money order at the ride!

BTW, who all is riding ?

Re: Mopeds4Tittys

I missed that whole pre-registration thing.

There is two options, register as an individual, register as part of a group. Did ya'll do group, and then just put in an arbitrary number for our total amount of people, since we haven't pinned it down?

Old School Brent /

Yeah Sam, Pre- register?? I didn't know about it? What do I need to do? Joe-Joe and I are comming, so please get back to me. Brent

Old School Brent /

Ok Sam, I found the forms and printed them. Will I/we, be able to just bring the filled out form and checks, and turn them in when we get there? I don't think it will make it by mail, this late? Let me know what you think. Thanks! Brent

I didn't put shit down for a group. Cuz I don't know who is showing up.

Brent - let me look into it more! I'll get back with ya kids.

I'll join up if the ladies is all neked.

...cause being a pervert ain't weird or nothin.

Jack ass.

Anyone heard from J.Campbell? I think he said he wanted to ride with us for this?

Vimy Ridgeway /

Samantha, troll alert. It's a canadian addy; Everything about his profile is fake. Brings back memories of Nate and Wari.

Do i need to register to ride

all the ain't and ya'lls in here is crackin me up

Halsey,

Registering would be ideal, but I'm sure they're not going to throw you off the streets if you don't.

fish_SHARK /

website says 20 preregister 25 day of

« Go to Topic — end of thread