NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE, HAVE YOU??

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

a 1980 motobecane with a keyed ignition and turn signals. myth?

Re: NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE, HAVE YOU??

look here! dur

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

yeah i know, BUT keyed ignition is not something ive ever heard of on a moby, or turn signals. the Q is, is it REALLY a moby? or is this guy retarded?

it could have after-market cat eye turn signals on it...my tri-rad had a set on it when i got it.

stolen. we always wonder where our bikes go when they disappear and we never see they around the city.........

Im guessing its not stolen. Mobys dont need keys to operate so it wouldnt surprise me if the guy just lost them

yeah, Puddle Cutter Rich has a Moby with after market turn signals, but the ignition is prolly a case of a dumbass. but who knows? Go check that shit.

here Rich bike:

I have never known a moby to need keys, although I did go look at one that the owner thought needed them due to the fork lock, it prob has cat-eye signals on it.

my Motobecane has stock turn signals. the interesting thing about them is that the turn signals are 12volt and the head and tail lights are 6volt.

Rick

this time with the pic attatched.

1210802195_img_0050.jpg

I think the fork lock location throws people making them think its an ignition switch.

pic please

does it have stock rear blinkers?

yes , it has stock rear turn signals , but I didnt take a pic. of them cause they are missing the lenses. also , they dont work cause the flasher is missing and the knob for the switch is missing too.

Rick

« Go to Topic — end of thread