MA stickers?

how do i get moped army stickers, i want some.

are there even any?

Re: MA stickers?

no ma stickers, but mosquito fleet has moped army patches. i think i have mosquito fleet stickers too.

just get some made at a print shop

Seth check your email in 5 minutes.

I can make you some stickers as well. I work at a sign shop, I have already designed the plotter file.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Make some stickers, yo!! I'd buy a bunch of them to stick on stop signs, random bumpers, windows, random people, poodles, trees, handicapped signs, pickles and/or cheeseburgers.

i agree. i'd love to tag minneapolis with stickers.

i just don't always feel right about using mosquito fleet stickers when im not in yet. Also i have something seedy in mind and don't want it on the fleet.

but using moped army stickers instead would be putting it not only on the fleet, but all of the branches..

you're not in the moped army yet either, you know :P

i could make up a bunch and sell them.. i am an unofficial member.... but i can still merchandise and and represent. i feel like i am part of a fan club right now playing AAA baseball trying to make it to the majors!!

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

Contact Dan at 1977mopeds, he may be interested in stocking them. Jim

My Mosquito Fleet stickers fell off my Maxi -- what a bunch of whore's vomit (I was going to say bull shit, but I didn't want to offend)!

I speak only for myself, but I want the MA to have a good rep.; plastering everything with stickers would likely be seen as childish vandalism by the community at large and only hurt moped culture.

Also, I'm a grumpy old dick-head who forgot how to have fun, so keep that in mind when reading the above.

The first memory i have of MA is a sticker.

ens, understand that moped army and mosquito fleet are pretty much synonymous, and anything that says moped army will reflect directly on mosquito fleet. we tend to sticker pretty heavily, but think about what your doing before the cops end up come to us over some "seedy" happenings. that said you're welcome to some of the mosquito fleet stickers (the non-headlight variety). hit me up if you come to the pool party friday.

Word... I get it. Its cool.

MA stickers?

i was searching posts looking if there are stickers available.

i have an idea for one (and proceeds can be used to support the site, or upcoming rally, etc.):

"support you local moped gang" then of course have "moped army" on it as well.

i'm thinking you can sell 'em for a buck, and i'll bet lots of folks would love to rock that sticker on their peds.

just a thought.

I would love a moped army sticker for my G3.

I would stick one over my mouth

If you make really small stickers, they could be used as Brazilian bikinis!

I would use the word branch not gang, again the whole negative association with "gangs"

print them up I want one for my Foxi.

OK,"branch" , "club", "organization", or another whichever word you would decide upon, with a little moped army somewhere.

is it a good idea to raise some $$ in a positive way?

just curious.

Frostback Ditch /

I'd be in for a few. I just simply love collecting anything moped related. DO IT!!!!!!

I'd buy a few if anyone got around to making them

Paul Degenaro /

Paul Sizer did the Moped Army patch. If you want that style, he may have copyright on it. Maybe you can ask him

yea contact the cranks they got them

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Pickles, cheeseburgers sounds like this

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Pasting again. Sorry...Hope it works this time...

« Go to Topic — end of thread