New Poll. What's the longest your have ever drive

What is the longest you have ever driven on one trip without a break down. Miles!

Re: New Poll. What's the longest your have ever d

About 75 miles total...Cambridge, Arlington, Lexington, Concord, Lincoln, Watertown, Newton, Allston, Brookline, Boston, and back to Cambridge.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

~120 miles, between Kalamazoo and Ypsilanti for Red October. No break downs on the ride back.

i did 65 on a garelli the other day. Just riding around in big concentric circles for hours the other day when it was nice.

It occurred to me when getting off after riding that distance that my hands werent tingling like they usually do after a puch / sparta run.

I kinda attributed this to the garelli's horizontal cylinder , i wonder if thats got any thing to do with it.

Vimy Ridgeway /

Never had a breakdown. 150 miles is the longest single stretch.

fish_SHARK /

65miles, Gods Country Ride

never had a breakdown either. 150 miles at ~19mph (it was before i got my factory exhaust, running a straight pipe. hahaha)

365 miles one day

Hey A-Ok are you still thinking about my Honda PA50II for sale or were you just pulling me? My dream is to head out on a ped and drive until the gas, money or motor goes out!!! Steve.

1,020 miles from Ohio to Florida, Average 200 miles a day for 5 days. Bike is still going strong.

Ike

hey steve, im not pulling your leg, i REALLY want that ped, however im not sure how long it would be till i had $400, and i'd have to come up there to pick it up. is it still available?

if i get my rebate check soon i'll definitely plan a trip out there to pick it up. i really want that thing!!!

Yes I still have it. @ others have expressed interest in it but it looks like their looking for some cash also. So it maybe a race to the cash.

haha, i guess so. i'll contact you if i get money soon.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

About 150 miles from Cupertino to Sacramento, but over 2 days an a bunch of stops.

« Go to Topic — end of thread