Tire suggestions... Sava? IRC?

Jon /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

alright.. well, here's what i'm debating.

my front tire is a badly dry rotted michelin. it NEEDS to be replaced. my rear tire is a halfway decent looking IRC NC21. to me... this leaves two options. put another NC21 up front, or replace both tires. i'm not one to mix and match, i always have four matched tires on my cars. mixing tires negatively affects handling on cars, i dont see why a moped would be any different.

so... i'm looking at a either replacement NC21 (and a new tube, of course) for the front:

http://dratv.stores.yahoo.net/irc225x17.html

...or perhaps that Sava sport deal for 50 something dollars with two tires and two tubes.

...or maybe a pair of tires in some other brand, suggestions? i like the styling of the sava tires a lot, but from what i read on here they are very susceptible to punctures which worries me a bit. the IRC seems like a decent enough tire, but it looks a little dirtbike-ish. is there anything else out there with sportier styling/handling, like the sava's?

by the way, these are for a Honda PA50II if that matters.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account