The Creatures are gonna get me good

The Creatures are gonna get me good

Re: The Creatures are gonna get me good

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

??? WHAT DID YOU DO?! LOL!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

omg, dude. you are the master of disaster. LOL! you crazy fucker, heal up soon!

I heard it was like a pinball game.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

hes supposed to call me in a few if he thinks he needs to go to the hospital, i guess he found a bloody hole in his back. lets hope its nothing serious.

learn to ride

I'm high as fuck on fumes and moped love, thinking nothin can stop me, wup reality check, three creatures on mopeds will stop me. fuck i feel like an idiot! sorry Bella get ahold of me about your brake lever and let me make it up to you somehow.

Really really sorry David Chow you should have just punched me, thanks for not punching me, if you want i will give you a free shot after my hole in my back stops spirting blood oh by the way did anyone see what my was stuck in my back i am trying to figure out it this hole is deep enough to have punctured something important? and really i will do my best to make it up to you guys, and i dont even know who else i hit but please forgive me and let me know if i caused any damage to your bike, sorry everybody. round

dude, you gotta get a full face helmet. do it.

that shit rolled like a block away.

hope you're okay

as soon as i can get out of bed in a couple of days i will go get one first thing.

just another non-eventful monday night huh?

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

OMG round. dude i love ya but i wish i could have seen it. you are a scary ass to ride with, LOL! oh man, ive seen you spill a few times, hope this is the last one. FEEL BETTER BRO!!!

oh man, i didn't realize you were hurt. i thought ya were just in shock. hope it's not too serious.

ah i ll be alright, i have only lost like a half a pint, but i shoved a milky way down my throat and slammed a couple of tecates, that should even things out. i guess i will know by morning. i at least wait til i piss or shit blood before i go to the hospital.

« Go to Topic — end of thread