Madison Wisconsin, Here I come

Mike RustBeltCycleParts /

I'm packing up the van and moving to Madison on the 14th. I've talked to madtownmick before, but I'd like to meet up with all the active Madison moped people at some point. I'm planning on bringing a runner with me so let me know if you're up for a group ride or something. Also, I'm moving into an apartment with no storage, so I'm looking for somewhere to work on peds. I can rent a stroage space but I'd prefer to split it with someone or throw someone money monthly to store a couple mopeds and some tools at their garage. Let me know.

Re: Madison Wisconsin, Here I come

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

Hey man, I am moving to Madison in the middle of July and I might have some space for a few peds. I have already offered up my place as a wrenching space for all the ped dudes to come work at.

I'm pumped that there will be a bunch of us in town!

It will be nice to meet some more mopeders around here. Unfortunately Im taking off for a vacation for 3 wks, I have another friend here with a couple peds so we will have to get together and cruise.

The no place to work is a common madison problem, I have yet to find a solution, Im planning on getting another ped here soon but have no idea where I am going to put it...

Well anyways, welcome to Madison

Where in town will you be living? I will be towards the southern edge off of highway 151....just a few miles out from downtown though.

One of my buddies old bosses owns some buildings down fish hatchery by the police station, he might rent us a building or some work space. Its the shittiest garage/used car lot you have ever seen. But, yeah, I have three runners right now, two with titles and legit 2 ride, so count on me + a couple other dudes I ride with. I'm going to be delivering food on my peds this summer, should be awesome.

Mike RustBeltCycleParts /

I'll be living right by camp Randall

Sweet. I would be up for some group work space as long as it's cheap. It would be hard for me to justify much because I will have garage.

near west side, by university hospital

I feel obligated to give a shout out for Scooter Therapy here in town. I just was over there and Randy let me dig through his old parts bins to find some carbs I was looking for... great place. If were lucky he'll start keeping tomos in stock again. Hopefully with these parts I will now will able to piece together this POS Jawa project...

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account