Kinetic TFR Project

i recently accuired a Kinetic TFR and another TFR for parts..... i wanna make it a decently badass bike, i plan on having a custom bike built by the crazy kids at Motio Left, probably completly custom maxi, or magnum not sure yet, but i want to give the bike i got now a bit of style and to give it a little bit more balls, any ideas?

Re: Kinetic TFR Project

I dont know if you can give a Kinetic "More Balls". No mater what you do to it, its still a Kinteic. Its like when that little blonde Backstreet Boy started a punk band. It just diddnt work. I mean, he had the mo-hawk and the skull t-shirt, but he still had the penis in his butt.

I think you will run into the same problem with the kinetic. Metaphorically speaking of coarse.

P.S. Not that there is anything wrong with having a penis in your butt.

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

Best thing I've seen is to slap all the workey parts on an old vespa frame. Most of the problems with the kenetic, and I'm sure someone will correct me on this, are in the sub frame. The rest of the frame's a bulky piece of crap as well, but the subframe is outright dangerous.

I put my kenetic in a Ciao, and it's sat in my Jeep ever since.. Too many projects..

don't listen to haters. A kinetic is virtually the same frame as a vespa. ditch the turn signals. You don't see anyone busting up someones thread about the aesthetics of a vespa frame. rock it out my brotha.

its not the same frame at all. The bravo and grande have a one piece pipe running through it. The ciao is connected at the base,forks.

most of the problems are with the frame and the electrical from what i have heard. Anyways its the same as a ciao motor. Is yours variated?

get a pipe and carb and go 35 mph get a kit and go 40 and than buy pullys to go faster

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

theres a dude in chicago thats got some crazy tfr. do some research. i had one once, the manual had a 70 kit and some offroad stuff you could order from the factory. look into that too. also,BEEF UP THE SUSPENSION!!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

oh and... ♪R...i say R-A...R-A-T...R-A-T-T...R-A-T-T-F-I-N-K RATFINK!!!♪

i was thinking about a jet engine, and maybe some machine guns

« Go to Topic — end of thread