Girls dig 50cc engines...

A few weeks ago, I picked up a 1980 Fantic Motor Concorde XKE. It is pretty low mileage, the speedo says 380, but it quit working. However, everything has very minimal wear, so I wouldn't think it's much above 500.

The engine runs great after a good carb cleaning, with mileage this low, should I be concerned about tearing the engine apart to decarbonize? I think it's running a bit rich, so I'm going to do some plug chops and rejet if I can.

I put on new tires and tubes, new chain, repacked the bearings, and I checked the exhaust - no significant buildup there yet. I also replaced the crappy plastic rear sprocket (yes, I said PLASTIC!) with a steel one. I plan on keeping it mostly stock for now, but what else I need to do maintenance wise? The brakes shoes are in great shape and the Tranny oil looks good.

Any other riders in Savannah?

Re: Girls dig 50cc engines...

Cleats Onionpockets /

You suck...I was hoping for a story of a hapless moped rider getting hit on

wait, where are the chicks?

I just started riding, so it's only a matter of time until you have your story...

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

I never see moped riders much less mopeds with chicks. Jim

Sorry, didn't realize there was a separate repair forum because of all the girls distracting me.

Feel free to talk freely about chicks and mopeds.

I was thinking, for a while, about getting a riding shirt that said "I drive this tiny vehicle to compensate for my enormous manhood"

But then I decided it was too tasteless, and more importantly, too much effort to do.

--Scott

i got pedhead

how does one go about getting ped head? was the ped in motion while this was goign on, the only way i can fathom this goings on, would be if a midget was involved.....

You could receive a reach around on a ped.

yeah, but that is not ped hed, also as far as chick digging 50cc engines, lol i am a marine statioend in NC, and mind you theo nly marine on base that drives a moped, and all the guys laugh at me, but the chicks do not!

Unless the girl is an indie chick I doubt shes going to find your moped cool.Best bet is to just flash your penis and hope for the best.

This isn't a response,just a post to anyone.

what if i am riding my moped while flashing my penis to prove that i am undercompensating?

Then you'll have to ask her after you climb out of bed and get dressed,what did she like more? Your meat or you bike.

Im guessing she'll say the first though.

yeah probably, especially since i got a kinetic tfr thats stock, haha but... after iraq i'll have a fucking sweet maxi, i'll drop 2 grand on a custom bike hahahahaha

Lets hope more chicks flock your way.

you

hey now, my GF has her own ped and loves to ride it...good vibrations.

I get it.

kim jensen /

How bout a shirt that says:

"You know what they say about men who drive a BMW, well the opposite is true!"

kbj

worst thread title award.

agreed

Awesome!

oh snap

I'm in Savannah, but I might be too cool to hang out.

Im In North Carolina, and im definately too cool to hang out haha

about the ped-head... just think about a side car. all i have to say.

« Go to Topic — end of thread