Calling all TOMOS and AVANTI OWNERS (Garelli Too)

I am going to start a Site/forum just for those brands.... The forums and such should be up by the end of thise week. teh site.. in a week. So, whos going to join.. Its going to be about Proformace tweaks, general Discussion, FAQ(Help) crap liek that. Also, I am goig to have reviews on the site about rpoducts.. so, whos going to join???

Re: Calling all TOMOS and AVANTI OWNERS (Garelli T

I might if I end up buying a Garelli Super Sport soon.

JON

.. united we stand ...

.. you know the rest.

Keep it here.... Just make an appropriate thread title, and stash all your discussions under that header. Use sub-threads to splinter the discussion.

If you need to, (like in a slow week) dig up some good information or a photo of a nice bike and "bump" your thread to the top.

I'm a Tomos owner, love 'em, but I'm staying right here. If you DO get a lot of good info, I'll come steal it and post it here.

:)

-Wayne

Wait a minute- some of you guys only use one forum?

There are about 10 out there, and 4 good ones.

Hell, I started one on delphi forums, and all I did was refer them to this site. It got a whopping single post in the past 5 months.

The other forums are also the easiest way to get ahold of Don-O, if you need him for something.

GEOMAN,

Your idea is ......well "icky"!!!!!

IKE,

A good one.

BENNY

Re: Other Forums

Hey, it can't hurt to visit other forums... if we don't actually bring the people here, we can bring their information and ideas.

So, Mbartell, if there are a few 'quality' forums we should know about post 'em. I'd like to say hi to Don-o, as well as compare the kinds of posts and concerns..... see if the other forums are the same keyword thread topics as they are here.

I'm a loyalist, but if there's more information.... if we're ever going to make a magazine "fly" we'll need to know all the moped haunts on the WWW--- and stay on top of them, so our "News" is NEW not old news.

I wonder if we could get on Manufacturer mailing lists... IKE---do you get any good news about mopeds before we do??

-Wayne

roight on!

stevecore /

yeah dude im with ya sounds fuckin fabulous! email me if ya need help or anything!

-steve

Mope Head /

Heh heh heh. Good one Ike.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account