Re: PUCH DS50 So Many Questions???

1CrazyMoFo /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Thanks for all the info, it does have an allstate badge over the horn grill but no other Sears markings. It does however have the Puch badge on the side, but stupid me, I left that info at work. The bike in the background is my 75' GL 1000 Gold Wing.....man does not live by single cylinder alone! In fact the GL was my first bike in 20 years, ya know raise a family, kids in college, wife finally desides I exspendable. I sold one of my hearse and had money and needed to spend it before my wife got a hold of it. I also scored a job at a motorcycle recycling yard, and that started me up on small bikes again. A G2 Kawasaki came thru the shop, I had to have it. That was my first street legal bike as a kid, I was 13 and New Mexico would issue licenses for 10 hp and under. So I bought the Kawi, it like the Puch is a work in progress. Both the Puch and the Kawi run and I hope to have one or both road worthy in the very near future. The DS was a hippified trike and I road it before I bought it. All in all, not bad for $50!!

Thanks again!

Peace.

1210570434_073.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account