Re: No Country For Old Men-Style...

Even the $600 GPS system could go on your bike, or in your laptop bag, or in your car...

or in your peanut butter, then you could zero in on your roommates fat peanut butter snitching ass

My fat peanut butter snatching roommate is pregnant so violence as a response would be morally ambiguous at best.

_ is a bit fanciful but how about a small bomb inside the seat that if you don’t deactivate with a key upon starting it goes off._

If you're going that route, just do the old centerfire shotgun shell with a nail touching the primer, so that if somebody sits down on it it rips a huge hole in their ass.

But then you'll need a new seat.

--Scott

how about I get the handle from Blade's vampire-slayer sword and put two of those on my handlebars...

"hey douchebag, how you gonna steal mopeds with your fingers all diced up?"

Any body got ant good ideas?

I thought these _were_ the good ideas...

good luck with that I hope you can dream up something, one good thing to do is to hide a cut off switch somewhere in the wireing, also if your plug boot is removable like it is on a moby then take it with you when you park. That way they will have to at least lugg it off. best of luck!

OMG! I have the answer to all our problems...and to think its been under our noses all this time.

PET TRACKING MICROCHIPS

They are the size of a grain of rice, cost next to nothing ($12.00+ in most states) AND come in a variety of models. From transmitting a frequency thats picked up by a hand held scanner, or a GPS enabled model. The possibility's are endless!

All the parts of the equation are solved

1. Self contained power source (batt)

2. Small and light

3. Cheap

Just type in "dog GPS tracking chip" in Google and find a model the fits your needs.

WHY REINVENT THE WHEEL WHEN SOMEONE HAS ALREADY INVENTED IT FOR US?

Kuro Neko Neko

Heres a link with different models...some are more expensive then others...you might just want to talk to your local vet about remote GPS devices ect.

http://www.gps-practice-and-fun.com/gps-pet-tracking.html

Kuro Neko Neko

Ok, this is it...this one tracker has everything we all want. Its pricey at $400, BUT there are no monthly fees or activation setup fees. Its waterproof, works in the U.S and U.K, has a low battery sensor on the tracker and locater so they don't go dead, and you get an exact readout of the devices location on an LCD screen.

http://www.roameoforpets.com/index.htm

Kuro, I don't know how much you paid for your ped, but I would just buy a new one for $400

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account