Re: MPLS Fix It Day - Sun 5/18?

age is not a factor, enthusiasm is.

you are welcome.

Sunday, 5/18 - afternoon = pick a time. 1PM?

cynthia

Why fix, when you can get one in MPlS ready to roll! See Clean Honda PA50II in Buy/Sell post. Steve.

sounds great. if you e-mail me the adress I'll send it out in an e-mail so everyone knows where to go. I can also make a face book event for it.

Re: MINNEAPOLIS Fix It Day

if you could e-mail me your adress too I could pick up the kreidler at say 10 am? that way I could bring it to the fix it day!

bump

I should be able to show up for a couple hours if it's Sat or Sun afternoon.. just let me know where the event will be held.

Can bring flywheel pullers for Bosch (Puch, others) and Motobecane, timing light / gauge, multi-meter, strap wrenches, impact tool, other special tools if needed. Just let me know..

-L

yeah im so down for this, i got some fixing to do. Ill be there.

man I'm down! I'm totally new to this and my moped is almost running. I would also just love some advice on what to do, proper maintenance, and etc. Just tell me a date and a time! *Jeffrey

Yeah.. now we just need to know where & when it's happening! :-)

I won't be bringing any of my own stuff to work on, just coming along to offer advice / direction and lend a hand..

-L

bump.

good luck bump

have a good one guys, should be fun.

kim jensen /

Damn! I may just have to laod up my problem child the Grande and show up for this. You have a Vespa flywheel puller Legendre?

I think I have points/condensor issues. Backfiring out from the carb.

kbj

I have a puller for flywheels on some small Italian machines like Motobi and Moto Parilla, but I've no idea if it will work on the Vespa peds.. probably too large.

-L

Sun 5/18 1:00

email sent with address & info.

if i missed you, email me.

cynthia

Re: Sun 5/18 1:00

I also put a face book event up.

Sat 5/24 10:00

perfect weather for a fix it day and bbq.

laura's puch and cynthia's moby are running. progress made on paul's bermuda.

bill, thanks for coming and all the advice and humor.

next fix it day scheduled for this saturday, 5/24 at 10 AM at cynthia's house.

Sat 5/24 10:00

neither wade or i will be there again:

KZOO OR BUST!

Re: Sat 5/24 10:00

It was fun - thanks for the hosting, tools and food, Cynthia & family.

Next time around, we need more people, bikes and parts! =) The more the merrier..

-L

Re: Sat 5/24 10:00

Ill be there next time, i was up early Sunday and worked on my ped all day. Its finally put back together, not running yet though. repainted a bunch of stuff and cleaned everything up really nice. Its gunna be tight. Brand new piston, rings, pin, and bearing.

yeah it was pretty fun. we're thinking of doing it again next sunday. This time I'll bring my Kriedler. eventually we would like to do something where we fix peds in the morning, eat lunch, then head out for a nice long ride ending with dinner somewhere.

you doin kzoo laura?

I'm considering it, but my car got impounded lats week (street cleaning) and I'm not sure I can afford it right now as I paid $200 bucks to the damn bureaucracy and gas to and from kzoo would run about 150.

Ill have to go to one of these some day. Do bad my moped is in pieces. Running fine. but in pieces as I'm doing a quick and dirty paint job.

Hi Laura & crew,

Fwiw, I could probably make it for a few hours on Saturday.. but Sunday is totally out.

-Bill

Sat 5/31 1:00

come join us

laura and i will continue working on our peds

great to meet alex and his QT50 last week

cynthia

Re: Sat 5/31 1:00

haha...out of town again...it's been an interesting month.

hey, forgot to mention

laura and i drove over to stephen keller's

stephen gave laura another kriedler, a twin to hers for free

props to stephen

it doesnt get better than this

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account