Re: Sparta, Ebay and the Free Market

sniping is more in line with what i had in mind for the small group of us commincating with each other - decide what was a fair price and not go above it.

is silly as trying to levitate the goddamn pentagon, ive seen this work with people with integrity and decency before.

Blackcat up there is one of those people

Brystheguy is one of those people

Andrew is one of the few I trust to buy things from, keep up the good work my friend! Brysthe guy is good as well never bought friom him but I know those who have, he is cool as is skywriter, I believe in helping others, if I have anything you guys need let me know!

stephen, did you ever order the red moby paint. ready to pay for a bottle and my share of matching costs if you did.

bry is in town this weekend. hope to see him.

cynthia

for the record, someone bid against me on that front fender last night, but im too stupid to let it get away... i already ez-sniped it. So if you're out there on the MA forums and you tried to snipe my front fender, you're a jerk.

oogh.

Good score erin!

Holy crap he has new mirrors for $15! Myrons wanted $45 for a used one. Those are rare. Hes got all the goods.

I just ordered a mirror and a manual. Everything is buy it now.

Man....I'm so pissed.

I got distracted drinking with my buddy in the back yard and missed my chrome tank covers AND head light.

Shit. Both went for very little.

Dammit.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account