Allright you speculators.. take a second and breath. And my name is Hopewellz not Hopewaltz.
I know the seller. I have bought 4 bikes off of him. He ran a large moped rental outfit at the beach, until the blacks (his words not mine). He rented Sparta's exclusively and imported them by the container.
He is a pretty far out dude. Rascist and only out for a buck. I have seen his parts cache and his storage unit. He said he was going to sell all his remaining parts to HandyBikes but never did. Here are some cliffnotes.
1. 20+ rebuilt rims with new spokes.
2. 55 gallon drum full of sidecovers (he removed them from all his bikes)
3. Lots of spockets, coils, points
4. All the toolkits and manuals from the bikes.
5. Several pulled engines.
6. All the engines and carbs are unrestricted 30mph - 504/1A
7. He has a few NOS Sparta's still in the crate
If I can think of anything else I will post it.