2- mopeds stolen in VA.

Guess I just got inducted into the stolen bike club, my garage was broken into and a 80 Batavus and 78 Concord was taken along with a couple wheels, the Concord was found up the street, they couldn`t get it to run (customers bike) the Batavus will turn up, its really loud and bright blue paint. I guess everyone is a target for the theives. Doug D.

Re: 2- mopeds stolen in VA.

where in VA?

GOT MY EYES OPEN DOUG

Brad c cool /

Hey doug, brad here thanx for fixin my ped .....I will keep my eyes open for the losers that stole your peds.....If I see em I'll chase em down

Re: GOT MY EYES OPEN DOUG

chuck russo va /

hey doug,

thats really shitty that your garage got broken into.

still got the mk2, getting the motor back on in and have it running by wendsday

my moped was stolen a week ago, but i got it back. i probably wouldnt have got it back if the cop didnt go down to the kids house at 1am poundin on the door talkin 2 em about it......i know all of the cops around here, friends with all of them, and good friends with the cheif of police....which is really good, because i dont get bothered by any of the cops, even though they know im only 14 and shouldnt be riding my moped

~dave~

Roanoke, VA.

moped still stolen in athol, massachusetts

theres a red and gray kreidler that was stolen a few days ago in massachusetts, ne1 sees it tell me.

Re: GOT MY EYES OPEN DOUG

Hey Brad, think I will find it in the general area we found Joe`s, over in the slums.... Thanks to all! Doug D

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account