Biturbo

Hey,

i just got a biturbo exhaust system (one piece) and it hasnt gaven me much of any performance yet except for a bit quiker accel and 1-2 mph faster on good days . but there is also air coming out of the part that is connected to the end i mean the copper part at the end right between the end of that and the crome pipe that goes into the engine theres air coming out of that wen it runs is that normal ?

Re: Biturbo

i don't think thats normal, it should contain all the air until the very end of the pipe, you might need a new biturbo. dont take my word for it though

biturbo's arnt suppost to do that......who did you buy it from???mopedwarehouse or ike????please NOT mopedjunkyard

~dave~

i got it from ikes bikes

Andy,

I am not sure what you mean when you say air is leaking out? Are you talking about where the pipe bolts on to the engine?

If so, are you sure you have the bolts tight? Did tou use the new gasket i sent? If you have the new gasket on it and the bolts are tight, it should not leak at all? I am sure there is nothing wrong with the Biturbo? It was brand new, never out of the wrapper when i shipped it!

I f a little exaust is leaking around the end cap, that is no big deal.

Andy,

I am not sure what you mean when you say air is leaking out? Are you talking about where the pipe bolts on to the engine?

If so, are you sure you have the bolts tight? Did you use the new gasket i sent? If you have the new gasket on it and the bolts are tight, it should not leak at all? I am sure there is nothing wrong with the Biturbo? It was brand new, never out of the wrapper when i shipped it!

I f a little exaust is leaking around the end cap, that is no big deal.

Yeah the part that connect to the engine doesnt leak thats all good its the part between the copper end part and the crome pipe that leaks and has carbon build up on it a bit , i tried putting some exhaust sealent on it but i just broke through but its fine i guess i was just wondering why im not gettin any performance from it that much i mean.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account