Re: 2008 CHICAGO RIDE THREAD

heys guys its jose r we meeting up tonight

anyone up for ridin 2nite? it'll be chilly but mopeds do run better

I think im going to grab a beer but my ped is in the shop(living room) waiting for some custom mods(gaskets).

c u up there mike. Dont you have another bike?

Cant make it. Just got my 1977 order and I prob wont have my Cobra up and running till tomorrow. I have another peds but I don't feel like pedaling. I gotta be patient. Blast you guys soon.

danny just called me. starting tonight. Half Fast Bike night has been moved from the continental to the orbit room.

2959 N. California

Lets meet up tonight. I wanna mount up my GPS and test my magnum. I think Im close to 60. New location, just a few blocks up the street from the Continental.

The Orbit Room

2959 N California

"http://www.orbitroomchicago.com/events.php":http://www.orbitroomchicago.com/events.php

what happened to that text message roberto?? i was waiting to hear back from you about that exhaust gasket. ah well, i might be out tonight. i gotta put an extra spacer on my kit, and re-jet, then i should be good to go. it'll all be done around 8:30-9

I dont know why, but I though you were gonna drop by and Id give you one. Ill try and remember to bring an extra out tonight.

s'all good. i'll be down the street, and i'll just roll through and grab it one, no prob bob

i remember these

Tonight we crawl.

Cory (mrdr 133) /

i wanna roll man, but my top end is SHOT...i'll need a new jug and piston, so if anyone has a back up cylinder......

That shit sucked.

Did you seize last night / get tickets?

Pablo Puchasso /

Is that a Niles cop car? If so, what were you all doing out there?

Yeah, it was a bad night. Seized and got a ticket.

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

ticket for what? how much?

speeding tickets 08

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account